(I understand it’s silly to duplicate this here. I just have a fear that this content will disappear from the forums.)
Welcome to Tech Talk.
This section of the forums is for the discussion of arcade sticks, hardware, repair, computers, etc. There’s an exhaustive amount of information here. People can and will give you grief if you don’t inform yourself before posting. Please take a moment to search before you post. It’s extremely likely that your question has been asked before.
We have an IRC chat room where many of our regulars lurk (#srktt on efnet). Feel free to stop by for real-time tech support. If you aren’t familiar with IRC then you can use a web based Flash client called Mibbit. This will allow you to join the room without installing any software on your PC.
1. Browse to Mibbit chat network
2. Click Start Chatting Now
3. Change the IRC dropdown to EFNET [webirc]
4. Enter your nick and use #srktt for the Channel
5. Click Go
– Search Before Posting! Visit Google and format your search like this:
– Respect intellectual properly. Do not provide links to roms, pirated material, game data, cracks. If you’re hesitant to post it then don’t. It’s not worth a ban.
– Tech Talk is not the appropriate forum for selling. Visit the Trading Outlet if you are eligible to sell. Misguided threads will be moved and/or locked.
– Please downvote spam and stupid threads. This will get them locked much quicker.
– Do not quote images. Remove the IMG tags from your reply or just leave the URL.
– Technique questions do not belong here. If you can’t pull off a move practice it until you can.
– Tech Talk is not Image Mismatch. This is not the appropriate section to request art.
– Read Slagcoin.com. It will make you less dumb.
These represent the best that the forum has to offer. Please don’t be offended if your thread is unstuck and listed here. We had a legitimate request for another sticky and decided to go this route instead.